Sunday, March 10, 2013

W'sup! :D

W'sup y'all!
Okey-dokey! I'm back from my break.
Now, this is post is going to be weird. So, um, enjoy! :D

BA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty fun to say. . .(Good Luck Charlie. . .)

Please visit my Funny Pinterest board. It is funny. (No, duh.) 

So. . . have any of you watched The Bible on History channel? I watched most of it. It was cool. I liked it. It like, amazing, how God made the water go up and curve, into a path, so,  Israelites could get away from the evil Pharaoh, who would not let his people go HUH! yeah yeah yeah. . . okay. It's a weird song we learned in choir. BTW: The people who played the people in the show who lived a looooooooooooong time ago in the Bible or whatever, um, had really good dental care. I know, because the actors/actresses who played the people in the Bible brush their teeth. But I don't believe they had toothbrushes back then. :P :P :P 

OKAY!!!

:)

Well, I changed the fonts on this blog a bit! :) I like it. :)
Maybe I will change my header later, too. But not for a little while. 

I think that's it!!

Have a fantastical day!!!

~E~
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment