Friday, April 12, 2013

H2O

Hi!
 On Wednesday I just finished the last episode of H2O Just Add Water. I absolutely loved the show!!! I literally will miss watching it! It's about three girls who get transformed in to mermaids and must work together to keep their secret. It's a really fun show. There are new characters coming in and others leaving as the episodes/seasons go by. There are love parts, exciting parts, and some funny moments. You can watch it on Netflix. :)
Anyways, before I watched all the H2O episodes in order, I watched all the Good Luck Charlie episodes. Now I'm watching Jessie.

Emma, Cleo, and Rikki

Cleo, Bella, and Rikki

~E~

3 comments:

  1. I love H2O too! :) I like the episodes with Cleo, Emma, and Rikki the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove H2O. I like the ones with both Bella and Emma. :)
      ~E~

      Delete