Sunday, August 18, 2013

How much do you know about me?

Let's test your knowledge-about how much you know/think you know about me!


Rules: 
1. DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. THE. "ABOUT ME." PAGE.
2. Have fun!

1. Am I more outgoing or shy?
a. outgoing
b. shy

2. Girly, tomboy, or a combination?
a. zee combination
b. tomboy
c. girly


3. What month is my birthday?
a. December
b. January
c. February

4. What is my favorite holiday?
a. Christmas
b. Halloween
c. St. Patrick's Day

5. What's my favorite animal?
a. zebra
b. flamingo
c. elephants

6. Do I love cooler weather better or warmer?
a. cooler
b. warmer

7. Do I prefer/like art or music better?
a. art
b. music

8. Do I like country music?
a. yes
b. no

9. How many siblings do I have?
a. one
b. two
c. three


Since this is the last one, guess what I would pick, the comment down below what you would pick for this last question! :)

10. Which would I rather be?
a. fairy
b. mermaid




Answers:
1. c
2. a
3. b
 4. a
5. c
6. a
7. a
9. b
10.   Neither! I would much rather be both a fairy and a mermaid! :D


Hope you had fun! 
~E~

2 comments: