Monday, September 2, 2013

And...a post!

Hello, Hello!

As you can see, read, see, I'm writing a post!

Since school has started, the amount of posting will go
|
|
|
V
down,
unfortunately. 


I will try to post about at least once or twice a week, but I'm not sure. Lately I haven't had time to sit down at the computer. It really stinks, but homework comes first. 

:::::::::::::::

American Girl has come out with new winter items! (I just found out today, actually) These are my favorites!

 I love this holiday dress! I love the traditional red, but the dress is such an interesting style. It reminds me a lot of a fairy! Don't you think?


This is the other holiday dress, and I think it's really unique. I'm not sure if they had a gold holiday dress yet, so this is really neat.

I can't explain how much I love this! Though I love the vibrant colors in McKenna's set, the color pallet  
is much more realistic. I'm not sure if there is actually a hot pink balance beam here in this world. (It would be cool though!)

This styling caddy! I love the color! I think this is such a cute accessory and has lots of mini storage spots too.

So what do you think of these new AG products?

~E~





No comments:

Post a Comment