Saturday, June 22, 2013

I forgot the camera in the car and dropped my ear bud in a glass of water.

Great title, huh!
HELLO!!! :D

Whooh! I'm back from Girl Scout camp!

So I forgot the camera in the car. Ao no pictures of high ropes, counselor crazy talent/fashion show,  or a pretty sunset. It stinks. But hey, still have my memories! *awkward* Yeah. . .
Well, I guess I can still tell 'ya about it!

5 minute showers.
Horseback riding.
Me and one other girl going climbing up to London Bridge going all the way across and back on high ropes.
(yes it was only me and one other girl went across the whole think and back. And we did pretty quickly. BTW: It also stunk because we could only do one thing: the Catwalk or london bridge. Oh and we we're the ONLY two who went across the whole thing and back on the Catwalk and London Bridge. Proud feelings! :D)
Beautiful sunsets.
Funny skits.
Tying a hamburger for the first time. (I bet many of you are like :O)
Craziness.
Walking. A lot.
Drinking lots of water.
Talking about chickens. (Don't ask, I forgot why we started talking about chickens. :P)
Getting clothes washed and 11 girls (counting me) taking an extra shower because there was a girl with horse allergies and she an allergic reaction.
Learning about Zodiacs, genetics, and doing invisible ink in Science and Nature.
Art's n't Crafts.
Indoor rock climbing.
Pipe cleaner fire because Colorado is on fire ban.
Fun!
And more!


Now you are probably wondering about the ear dropped in water.
Okay, so my little brother wanted to show me what him and Mom got my Daddy for Father's day. I was on the computer. My brother noticed my glass of water on the counter. He said "Hey! You are not supposed to have water near the computer!"  I said it was just water. Then, as getting out of the chair, and taking out my ear buds, One of the ear buds dropped in the glass of water. Wow. Now I really shouldn't water near the computer before it spills. :D :P :O.

~E~






2 comments:

  1. LOL, that sounds like so much fun! :D I love going to camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun. And yes, no food and drink near the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete