Saturday, June 29, 2013

Which doll to get?

So. . . . . Tuesday I'm going to the American Girl place!
Whoo-hoo! :D
I have been saving up for at least a year, so I. Am. Freaking. Out. With. Total. Excitement.
And I am also getting a doll! :D

But,
Which doll to get?

I'm getting a personal shopper, (because I am getting a doll) so I can have some help deciding. :)

This is the doll I THOUGHT I was going to get for sure:

Saige.
I <3ed her at first sight. With her auburn hair, freckles, blue eyes, her love of horses and art, and her super cute collection, I just knew I was going to get her! Though I have been wanting one with straight hair, I loved her too much I didn't care. 
But after awhile, I started getting second thoughts.
I WANTED one with straight hair for so long. I love curly haired dolls, but curly was much more harder to take care of. I also only have one straight haired doll, which was another reason why I didn't want one with curly hair.
I'm really tired of having to manage four other dolls with curly hair, so I would really like one with easy-to-care-for straight hair.
So, I'm probably not going to get her.


So, I started looking at the MAGs. (Because an MAG doll was also the type of doll I was originally saving up for.) I still wanted one with red hair, and I thought these two were super cute. But!, Then I realized that sense most of my dolls are light skinned, it would be a great addition to my collection if I got an African-American doll.

I thought this one was really pretty, so she might possibly come home with me! 

This one is also really pretty. I do already have one Madame Alexander that is African-American, so she would also be a great addition to my collection.

So, what do you think? 
Do have any favorite AG dolls?
Will you be getting one soon?

~E~

P.S. I'm trying not be raciest. (I NEVER want to!) I just want to add different dolls to my collection. :)






3 comments:

  1. Hmm, it's always hard trying to decide which doll to buy. But I'm voting for the first African-American doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd doll, but if you type in F1233 on American Girl website, then you will see the one I like the best.

    *Lindsay*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and she's really pretty! My new friend up her has her. :)
      ~E~

      Delete