Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christm..........

(This doesn't really have anything do with Christmas, except that it is Winter in this scene. And yes, I am excited for Winter as well. P.S. ^Love This shot!^ (found on Pinterest))
CHRISTMAS!!!
*fake excited scream*

Okay....
    Now that Halloween is over, all I want is December 1st. December, December, December. I <3 December. Wanna know why? CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Lately I have been mentally making my wishlist. So far, there's like, three things on it. Because this how I roll: I think of something I want or wanted, then realize the obvious and decide I really don't want it. Period. 
     But, I guess that's good right? Luckily,      there is nothing this year I want so badly that if I don't get I will scream my head off. Period. Well, I wouldn't scream my head off.....but you get the picture. Have you ever wanted something soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly?! Anyways, here is an example; I wanted this:
AG Gymnastics Set.

And then I realized I didn't really want it. But really. Who doesn't want it? I don't even do gymnastics and I can't take my eyes off it. I mean, "Can American Girl get anymore adorable?!" I don't know. + it's also a whopping $85 dollars just for set, excluding the little leotard outfit thing.

So, yeah. I wanted ^that^ and then realized I didn't want it.  I think you get it. ;)

I want to show you somethings I have on my Christmas wishlist so far, but I'll save it for later. Maybe for in December or, depending if I can't wait too long, after Thanksgiving.

Adios, fella's!
E :)
  

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your posts! Omigoodness soooo excited for Christmas!!! Oh, I know exactly what you mean, I do that all the time: think I want something but then think about it realistically and realize I don't really care. :P
    And that is quite cute, I just don't care about gymnastics lol. :)

    ReplyDelete