Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blogoversary! / Summer :'(

Hey!
Today is my blogoversary!
I've official had this blog for a year!
Whoo hoo!


And. . .
School is out!
I've been waiting for Summer for so long. . .
But I'm really sad.


I'm moving.
To a different state.
I'm going to miss everybody so much!
Today I got so many cards and gifts. (there are more than the ones shown above) And hugs. Lots of fantastic, sad hugs. :'(
When my teacher gave me a wrapped present, when I open it, I couldn't help but cry. The 5th grade class picture, framed, with everyones signature. 
:'(
Everyone was so sweet. :'(

I excited for the move, but after today, I sort of want to stay. :'(
If any of my school friends are reading this, please know you will be missed. :'(

~E~





3 comments:

  1. I'd be so sad if I moved to a different state :( I'll be praying for you!!

    Oh, and sorry about FaceTime earlier -- I tried calling you back, but it wasn't working :( Hopefully it will work soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. . . thanks. :)

      I tried call you back too, and it didn't work either.
      ~E~

      Delete