Monday, May 13, 2013

Ready.



I'm ready.
  

For Summer.
Moving.
Camps.
New friends.
No homework.
No drama.
For Summer.

My Summer is gonna' be crazy. Moving into a new house, in a different state. 
Negatives and positives:

-'s       
_________

A busy, busy, busy Summer 

It will take a looong time to get our new 
house all redecorated and all of our junk
in the house and make it all perfect. . ,

+'s
__________

      I won't be lazy butt. :P

                                                             I get a new room/redecorate it!

                                        NO HOMEWORK, NO TEACHERS, NO DRAMA
                                                
Our new house is close to an American Girl place!!! 
And we get to go to it a few weeks after we move! :)

Knowing my new school is awwweeesssoooome!!!!!



I think I'll have a good great Summer. ;)

I'm ready.

Just let Summer begin.

Just. . .two. . .more. . .weeks. . . and two . . . days . . . of. . .pain. . .and. . .misery. . .

Haha. Just kidding about the pain ad misery part. :P 
It's not that bad. . .:P ;) :)
These two last weeks of school. Two. 

I'm ready.

~E~


2 comments:

  1. oh, man, you'll be busy. XD

    and umm, er, you told me what state you were moving to...but...um...I don't remember which one XD

    ReplyDelete