Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Colors

Hello, all!

Geez, I can't believe it's the last day of July! Wow. Tomorrow is August. Wow. Though I'm ready for the cool, crisp air of Fall, I'm trying to enjoy the sweet, sweet, HOT days of Summer. I honestly can't believe Julys' basically over! And in next month school starts. Holy cow.

Time flies-doesn't it?


These are my "August colors." Blueish mint, a more greenish mint, yellow-orange, and a pale coral. 
Specific, huh? Anyways, these colors together totally represent the month of August to me. Summery colors with some Fall-y colors with it. It's not completely/all Summer or Fall colors (August feels so "Fallish" but yet, it's still Summer!), so I think it's the perfect color 

~E~
  
P.S. Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you! :D

(inmage not mine/found on Bing Images)

He's a pilot. If you are wondering. . .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment