Wednesday, July 24, 2013

| Fall Feelings |


Hello, all!

Summer is starting to die down, and I am definitely thinking about fall.

Boots & Scarves 
Back to school
Fall holidays

Anyone else ready for boots, scarves, leggings, hats, and other fall/winter styles? I sure am. I've got some ideas for outfits to wear at school, and I can't wait to try them out!

I can't wait for school to start, especially since I'm going to attend a new school-it will be a brand new adventure. :D

Oh, I can't wait to go trick-or-treating in my new neighborhood and other fun stuff! There really isn't much holidays in the Summer (I think there is only one, right?) so I'm excited to look forward for upcoming holidays. Especially thinking Christmas is coming. . .coming. . .coming. . . (Yes, I'm that obsessed with the most wonderful time of the year. True story. :P :)


Anyways, you are probably thinking I'm crazy for posting about Fall, considering I was soooo ready for Summer. I get pretty excited about the seasons, honestly and obviously. :) I love knowing I can wear different types of clothing, the holidays, and the changing weather. 








  


(all photos from
Pinterest)




























This is just a collage a I made of scarves. 
Oh, I want em' all! Adorable, adorable, adorable. . . . . . . . .
(Scarves from Forever 21)


~E~




2 comments: