Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th! / AG Place VLOG / Going to CA

First, I'll start off by saying. . .
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


Here is the vlog I made at the mall. Sorry this is late, I've had trouble uploading some stuff.
There is also clips of the Lego store and at Forever 21. :)
I hope you don't think it's to long. I've had to take out photos and video clips because it was to long. :(

Oh, and I DID NOT GET A DOLL.
Crazy, right?
I was saving up and planning to get for a long time now, but lately I've been thinking that I wasn't so sure if I wanted one or not. I had this feeling that if I got one I'd regret it. My mom told me that if T still want one near Christmas, I can ask for one. :)

Here's what I got instead!:

Bright Highlights Set
Saige Paints the Sky Movie
Striped Hoodie Outfit
Tropical Bloom Outfit
Saige's Sweater Outfit
Ivy Mini Doll
The Care and Keeping of You 2 
^
(^my mom actually bought me this one. ^ :)



I also didn't want to get a doll because I also wanted to save money for later this year. Like. . .
for our California trip! We are leaving for two weeks, and we are also going to San Francisco. It's not my first time going to San Francisco (of California) but I'm still really excited! :D

Hope you had a great holiday! 

~E~ 



5 comments:

  1. Hey E! Sounds awesome! The video isn't showing up on your blog, because I'm on my iPod. Is it posted on YouTube? If so, what's your channel? :) Hope you had a great 4th of July, E! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) The video isn't showing up, and I am on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're coming to California? Awesome! Maybe we can meet up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video isn't showing up.:) If you can get it to play, I'll be sure to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! I couldn't get the video to play. Is there possibly a different web address we can try to access it. Thanks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete