Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Wishlist

Hello, all!
I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posting. I've been extremely busy. And I'm so sorry for nothing new to read on here!

I'm so excited that autumn is finally here (even though it was snowing today. . .no lie), so I've made a little wishlist, with things I want or want to do this season!

 On Pinterest, I believe this is a link of recipes fall treats! YUM

Possibly try to make this. . .?

NEED a pair! As if, right now!!

This kitten may not have to do anything with autumn, but he's is just to cute! I want him!

Want a pair of these. But. . .what color?!

Who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh!!!!!? <3

Maybe will have my mom try this out on me? Painting my nails isn't necessarily my talent. . .

Really love this set up. . .

"Gumdrops" collection!

What do you want for this season?

~E~



No comments:

Post a Comment