Friday, October 25, 2013

Friiiiidaaaaayyyyyyysssss

Woop, woop!
It's Friday!
Gahh
I can't believe next Friday will be NOVEMBER 1ST!!!!!
How fast will this year go?!

  • I'm spending the rest of my Friday night sitting on the computer, & finishing math homework. Possibly a scooter ride and a bowl of Froot Loops later, too. And for this weekend, studying, reading, writing a summary, and just hangin' out.


  • I am absolutely dyyyyyiiiinnnggg to trick or treat! Anyone else?


  • I am such in a festive mood for Halloween, CHRISTMAS, and of course, Thanksgiving!! :) as you know, I'm DYING to trick or treat, for the Christmas music and decorations, and to make some mini AG doll sized pies!


...

To make your day:







and


(images from Pinterest and Bing Images)
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

3 comments: