Friday, October 18, 2013

Wanna know the REAL me?

Here you go:

I don't do dramatic posts. What I mean is, I don't post to inspire. I post for pleasure, and for readers to just enjoy, relax, and just get a little piece of what 11 year old likes, thinks, and writes.

This blog. . .is not simplicity. Which I think y'all discovered that.....

I'm a Southern girl with no Southern accent, though I naturally say y'all, and started a habit of sayin' ain't.

I'm a cool-weather kind of gal. Winter and Fall <3. Spring and Summer......I don't know.  

I have an unhealthy obsession with Christmas. I mean, I get excited for the holiday in July. No lie.

I really love art. I can draw pretty well. Where as music...I sort of like it. I cannot sing. 


I <3 this quote: "Smile, God Loves You!' I this another little collage, or button :)

I'm a Swifte. 

"NO!" I screamed. "You are a maniac! Why would I ever listen to you?"

"You don't have to listen to me. I'm just telling you. Trust me. What I'm saying to you is important. Please."

"I don't even know you! What are you? Who are you? What am I doing? Why are you speaking to me? What you're saying doesn't make any sense. You've been telling me this for days! I'm irritated! I'm horrified! Your. . .

"What?" the voice asked. 

"Bullying me." I said.

"No I'm not."

"YES, you are! What other word could describe what's happening? WHO ARE YOU?!"

"You." the voice answered.

As you can see, you've never seen anything like that from me. I never do short stories. I've been inspired by other bloggers, but I haven't posted any 'cause I wanted to be different. EVERYONE these days on blogger post these. All bloggers seem to post the exact same thing. I wanted to be different. So, I only wrote some I came up with in my school writing journal. But, I posted one anyway. Maybe I will do one of these stories every once in awhile. For fun. For pleasure. Maybe I can be different in other ways. :)

I love ice cream. Soooooooooooo much. Very, very, much. Alot. Very.

Kittens are really cute.

I'm not a big fan of bacon. go ahead, scream. Break the computer. Send me an e-mail asking me why, WHY!? Go ahead.

Pears are the best.

__________________

I guess that's it. :)
I hope you enjoyed this.

~E~


2 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you only post what you want to and don't try to follow the crowd! I am the same way, except that I love writing little random bits, so I do actually post those!
    And ohmyyes, I am soo excited for Christmas already!! I can't wait!!
    I'm not a huge fan of bacon either. Though I really, really like it on pizza and in BLTs. Mmm, I'm making myself hungry!
    Yes! Pears are so good! But I'd have to argue that apples are even better :)
    Okay, that's all for now!
    Christina
    Idlewildcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete