Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Joys are "Oh, so fine!"

It is a gorgeous Winter Wonderland outside. . .I am so in the Christmasy, jolly, joyful mood! (+it was a half day at school today, which adds on to the joy :)

Today I'm showing a few things on my Christmas wish list!



WWF's Build Your Own Bucket! I am a lover of plush animals, and you are giving a donation to the WWF! I don't know which animals I want; I'm hoping to be surprised! :D

I'm not positive of which one I really like. I either want American Girl's Sparkle Party Dress or Brocade Holiday Dress! I don't want both, so I also hope I'll get surprised on which I will get!

Just Dance 2014. I <3 Just Dance 3, and this is the most recent one that came out, I really would like to try it out!

Hope ya like this! 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment