Friday, December 27, 2013

New Years Excitement & What Not

I am pretty sad Christmas is over, but wayyyyyy to excited for the New Year's! Since 2014 is coming, I want a fresh start.

Okay, I have a few questions for you all.
I reaaaalllyyy want some more followers, so, I want to know, what do you want to see me post? 

More of my photography?
Writing pieces?

I'm thinking of creating a new blog, just to get a fresh start.
To post more of what YOU want. Now, I'm not sayin' I will completely change the idea of what I post about. Just more photos (mine, and pretty ones I find on the Internet), opinions on (random) things, and possibly more updates and such on what's going on with me. 
What do you think?
I'm planning on creating it soon, like maybe today if I can't help myself.

I would also like to share my real name, but I'm not allowed. Mine as well create a new nickname, that's a little bit more fun than "E." 

So, please! Tell me!

~E~

No comments:

Post a Comment