Saturday, December 21, 2013

Honestly.

Why. Why? Honestly. Why are so many people insecure these days? Honestly. It's just plain sad. 
Everyone keeps worrying about the littlest things. And when I mean little, I mean tiny

Like for instance, thigh gaps. Okay....that's just creepy. Creepy. Who actually wants that? If I had that it would annoy me.

Zits? 
I get zits. I don't like them, but does that make me insecure? No. I'm not even kidding-I tell myself to suck it up and that there are people dying.

Weight? 
Who cares? Everyone is different.

I find insecurity the biggest waste of time there could ever be. 
The thing that people don't get is that everyone is different. Stop comparing yourself, and worrying about the tiniest things. 
Honestly.

***

Now, I want to tell you why I'm posting this. 
I'm sick.
I'm tired.
OF ALL THIS ABSURD SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE HUMAN RACE. For being all insecure, immodest, etc. 
I'm tired of seeing everyone throw 20 trillion gallons of make-up on their face. 
I'm sick of insecurity.
How did it even start?
Well, I don't know. But I don't like it. 
Honestly.

Do you?

***

I just needed to share it.

~E~



1 comment: