Friday, December 20, 2013

Emboldened

Now you are thinking ". . .five days 'till Christmas Anna! What's with the summer-y paper cranes doing hangin' by a string, on a tree?" Honestly. What else was I supposed to do? I live in a place with extremely warm climates, and plus, I was bored. B-O-R-E-D. Ugh. Before I get to what I'm actually talking about, let's just start with the beginning.

I have always had a love for origami. 

It was the only origami paper we had. Well, I had. I have received a lot this special kind of paper in the past three years, telling people I would use it for something big later.

So that's what I did.

And it was worth every moment of it.

Can't you see why?

| | |

"It's all about dreams. It's all about making the best out of everything."
-Carrie Underwood

"Keep moving forward. Because you got something they don't."
-Taylor Swift

I didn't Find a quote by Kyla Ross, but I bet she's thinking the same thing as those two. ^

| | |

 You know, there is this one quote I saw on my math assignment.
I don't know who said this certain quote, but this is what it had stated:

"There are no stupid questions. Just stupid answers."
Or, it said something like that.

And I thought about it.
And I thought, that is so true.

Just think about that quote for me, okay? :)

| | |

I really hope y'all enjoyed this.
I was super inspired emboldened, and I needed to show you why.
Anyways, HAPPY 5 DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Well, for days and a night. ;)

~E~





No comments:

Post a Comment