Sunday, February 10, 2013

Award

Hello! I won an award! :)
Thanks Ice Girl for nominating me! 

Rules


  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
  3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
  4. Let them know you have nominated them.
  5. Share 7 random facts about you. 

Nominees

Emma Kate at The Ramblings of Emma
{The Spicys}at The Spicys

(I'm sorry, I don't have 7 nominees. :( I hope that's alright. ) 

7 Random Facts

1. I'm in 5th grade.
2. I hate math. :(
3. I love to travel. :)
4. I always say PARTAAAYY! (It's really fun to say! :P)
5. I want more followers.
6. I miss the "old" Taylor Swift.
7. I love the show: Good Luck Charlie!

Have a great day! :)
~E~


3 comments: