Friday, February 15, 2013

Interview and FaceTime with Emma! :D

Hello!
I asked Emma, a super sweet blogger some questions for a post on here! And well, here's the interview! :) (picture of her ^^^^)

1. Q: How old are you?
A: 11

2. Q: What grade are you in?
A: 6th grade

3. Q: Who's you're favorite singer?
A: Britt Nicole, Taylor Swift, and Jamie Grace. I also love TobyMac. :)

4. Q: What are some of you're favorite hobbies?
Photography, volleyball, acting, piano, art, and computer. :)

5. Q: What's you're favorite movie/TV show?
Hmm...I don't really ever watch TV, but I loved Good Luck Charlie. :)

6. Q: What are some blogs you read?
A: Hmm...besides your blog, I read...umm...okay, here are 3:
http://www.acornerpilliar.com/
http://ordinaryutopia.blogspot.com/
http://www.americangirlfan.com/

7. Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Macaroni and Cheese!! XD

8. Q: Favorite animal?
A: I love dogs!!

9. Q: Favorite color?
BLUE all the way :P

10. Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A photographer! :)

Thanks, Emma for answering those questions! :)

Anyways, today I did FaceTime with her on my sister's iPod twice! It was so fun, and we're doing it again tomorrow!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Here's a photo of her I took on our 2nd FaceTime:

(She is super duper sweet!)

Here are two of her blogs:

AG Fun
The Ramblings of Emma

XOXOXO,
E


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the interview with me!!

    FaceTime was sooo much fun!! I had a great time. :D I can't wait to do it again today!

    ReplyDelete