Monday, February 18, 2013

Teeny E

(Hi!)
Today as super cute one-year-old came over today, because her mom was cutting the girls' hair. While my sister/mom was getting their hair cut, I watched her. :)

~~~~~~~~~
picture overload!
~~~~~~~~~


(she was very interested in my EOS lip balm :P)


Goin' to the trampoline. . .

















(looking up)






(looking for the hackberry seed :P)






(crawling under my legs :)




(:P)


(static hair! :)


(pointing. . . I think because she saw an airplane or something. I don't know. I looked I don't remember seeing anything. . .)


(airplane!)






(I told her to press "this button". While I held the camera she took this photo of herself! :)


(tickling me!)




(on top of me :)


(inspecting my shoe :P)


(funny face :D)

Isn't she adorable? I love "Teeny E" so much! <3


(Bye!)

~E~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is so cute!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete