Friday, December 7, 2012

More Songs 2 Listen 2 and Other Stuff :)

Hey! Here are more songs you need to listen to:

Postcard-Bridget Mendler (O.K., you HAVE to listen to this one-it sends a really good message :D)
5:15-Bridget Mendler
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift
State of Grace-Taylor Swift
Long Live-Taylor Swift
I Wanna Go-Britney Spears :)

Today I have my first play performance of A Midsummer's Night Midterm. I'm in the faery (that is how you spell "fairy" in the play) chorus. My sister is Helena. I'm having so much fun with my cast! I can't believe we're going to have a live audience tonight! I haven't performed a play since my very first one The Little Prince. Anyways, Have any of you performed A Midsummer's Night Midterm? :)

Also, soon, there will be pictures of "my doll Christmas area" will be up soon (hopefully)! (probably in a few days) Your probably confused now what I'm talking about-it's just where my mini Christmas tree is and my other AG doll Christmas stuff are. It's like a little room. :)

That's it for today!

~E~
   


No comments:

Post a Comment