Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Gifts for my AG Dolls

Hello!
For Christmas, I made and used little things for Christmas presents for my American Girl dolls/Madame Alexander dolls! 
Here are some pictures of what they are:
(click to view larger)

Here's a photo of everything.

My doll AG doll, Rebecca got a cute teddy bear with a necklace that says "LOVE ME" that I made.

And a little Baby Jesus. (photo also shows the bear :)

My Madame Alexander doll, Catherine received two mini nail polish bottles and two Taylor Swift albums I made.

Natalee, my other Madame Alexander got Tropical Design By Me book I made, Christmas clips (bobby pins) for her hair, and a little bracelet I also made.


 My AG doll, Elizabeth received an Angry Birds pig stuffy, and a Caroline book set. (book set made by me)


 My AG doll Kanani, got mini color pencils, a Christmas notebook (made by me), and the fiest three Harry Potter books (also made by me)

So yeah. . .

I cannot believe today is the last day of 2012! :)

~E~

2 comments: