Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I got for Christmas 2012

Hey!
I hope y'all had a wonderful holiday! I sure did!
Yesterday I received so many lovely gifts! 
Here's a picture of {almost} everything:

Moccasin boots
Fun socks
Money soap
Extra Dessert Delights rainbow sherbet gum
Christmas zebra cakes
Real Me Outfit + Charm
Notebook with handmade gold (sparkly) cover 
 Handmade owl phone case (I don't have a phone-I'll probably use it for something else :)
Gold watch
Goldfish grahams
Hello My Name Is. . . Bridget Mendler album
Pretzel M&M's
Lots of mini candy canes
Skiing socks
Hair ties
Mini snow globe
American Girl letter stickers
Fake black UGGS
Our Generation camping set
Our Generation sewing set
Target giftcard
Santa chocolates

Our Generation kitchen set

Two Lego Friends sets (I don't know the names)

Breakfast in Bed set (for some odd reason, it didn't come with a fork-it was supposed too!)

From my penpal I got an owl mood necklace and a color in city bag

From another family/friends I got Rose Art color swirl color pencils, ball point pens, and a Bath & Body Works giftcard.

I am so thankful and blessed to have all these things!

What did you get?

~E~

1 comment: