Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nail Art/Nail Inspiration

Bonjour, readers!
Today I am showing you some pictures of nail art! If you enjoy painting your nails (like me) hopefully you will maybe even find a little inspiration as well as enjoy this post!


 Pink, sliver (glitter), and white
nails! I love this!

Snowman! These are sooo cute!
I really want to do this on my nails!


Map nails!

Three Kings nail art! I love this, especially since
my birthday is on the Epiphany!

  This is so cool!

The Fierce Five! This is so cute! It has the whole
team! (Kyla. McKayla, Aly, Jordyn, and Gabby!)

Zig-zag! 

I love the blue. . . <3

Hope you enjoyed this post! Also, please note that all photos were found on Pinterest, and do not belong to me.

~E~ :)

2 comments:

  1. Those map nails must be really hard to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, for the map nails you get a map and some rubbing alcohol for it. I believe you cut out a small piece of the map, dip your nail in rubbing alcohol and press the piece of map on your nail. You do it just like newspaper nails.
    ~E~

    ReplyDelete