Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter

My favorite season is practically here! I just love Winter. I don't really know why. But here are some things why I probably like it so much:

Getting to weir my froggy hat and "glittens or mloves"  (a cross between gloves and mittens :) hehe.
Wearing my favorite/only pair of boots
Hot chocolate
Christmas
Snow (though we hardly get any down here)
My birthday
Holly
Icicles (they're so pretty)
Valentines Day
Warm, fuzzy, comfortable, handmade PJ's. (my mom made them and sometimes I get hot in them :)
New Year's
Paper Snowflakes
Cute blog backgrounds
Candy canes
Snow covered trees
Reindeer, polar bears, penguins, and seals (to me they are "winter" animals)
Sledding
Big warm blankets
Skiing
Ice blue (love this color. . .it's a "winter" color. . .)
Rosy cheeks and red noses :)
It's cold outside (O.K. I don't know why I like it, probably because I am weird and that means Christmas is coming)
Jack frost

Yep. Now I sort-of officially know why Winter is my favorite season.

Is Winter anyone else's favorite?

~E~  

1 comment: