Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fashion

Hello!

As you can tell from the post title, this post is about well, fashion. 
Though I'm not really a big fashionista, (right now anyway) I do like to look at clothes and shoes. (That I will hopefully/probably wear in the future) 
This just cute stuff I found on Pinterest. So, yeah. 

Oh, and I do not really like neon colors or Justice. 
Neon in my opinion is just to much. Sometimes I don't mind it. But seriously, I am never wearing a blinding your eyes out yellow and pink shirt covered with sparkles and peace signs or hearts. Never.

Which is what Justice seems to be. (neon) Though I do own a few things from Justice, which I think are grey sports shorts and two hand-me-down tank tops. Which I think that is it. Also, does anyone agree with me that Justice sells clothes for people my age (and younger) that are stuff that teenagers wear??????

 Ugh.
I do think that Justice does sell some cute and OK things, but a lot of it is just plain ugh.
(and these are my opinions, so please respect them)

Okay!
Now for some adorable fashion stuff on Pinterest! (put in collages by me on PicMonkey and click to enlarge) :D






 Cute, huh? :)
There are still some/a lot of fashion things on Pinterest I want to show you, so there maybe will be a part 2!
:D
I hope you enjoyed my post!
Please comment! :)  
Have a great afternoon!
~E~ :)






1 comment:

  1. I love this! :) I totally agree with about Justice - it's just too much over the top!

    ReplyDelete