Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Favorites Right Now :)

Konnichiwa!

Here are some of my favorites right now. I numbered them. (not in rank of what my most favorite is-they are numbered randomly :)

Songs 

1. State of Grace-Taylor Swift
2. 22-Taylor Swift
3. Hurricane-Bridget Mendler
4. 5:15-Bridget Mendler
5. Gold-Britt Nicole

Animals

1. Horse
2. Dolphin
3. Elephant

Colors

1. Ice blue
2. Yellow (not bright yellow!)
3. Light purple
4. Hot pink

Things to do on the computer

1. Blogging
2. Pinterest
3. E-mail
4. YouTube

Activities

1. Playing Scattergories
2. Crafting
3. Computer

School subjects

1. Art
2. Library
3. Science (I guess. . .)

Celebs

1. Bridget Mendler
2. Taylor Swift

Toys

1. American Girl dolls
2. Barbie 
3. Board games

What are some of your favorites right now?

~E~







No comments:

Post a Comment