Saturday, January 5, 2013

Please. just enjoy this post. . . :)

Heyy!! :D
Please, just enjoy this post. . .
It has many things bunched in to it. . .
Enjoy. . .
:D

First of all, here are some songs 2 listen 2:

Starlight-Taylor Swift
Picture to Burn-Taylor Swift 
Top of the World-Bridget Mendler 
Forgot to Laugh-Bridget Mendler 

I love those four songs! :)  Go listen to em'! 

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. I like EOS lip balm and Burt's Bee's. :)
2. I do not understand why girls are obsessed with mustaches.
3. I have blonde hair. 
4. I love chocolate.
5. I do not like neon.
6. My birthday is on the 6th. :D
7. I get scared easily.

I'm a fan of Taylor Swift! :D



Are you?
I love her
music!

(photos found
on Bing Images)





And Bridget Mendler! :D Her music is also very good + she's a great actress!
(photo found on Bing Images)

Who are you a fan of? :)

Here is a You Pick! :)

Which picture of Snoopy & Woodstock do you like best? :)

A.

B.

C.

I love them. :)

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!

Yay!

~E~

P.S. Please leave a comment! :)




2 comments: