Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello, readers!
Happy New Year!
Today American Girl's Girl of the Year 2013 Saige came out!
I'm saving up for a new AG doll, and she is definitely the one. Though, instead of $105 for her, AG raised the price to $110 dollars! I am very mad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I might also buy her accessories too. I love those earrings! But it doesn't come with a whole bunch of stuff for $28. :(

This outfit I think is adorable! It is $30. Still not a great price. But that won't keep me from getting it. :)

I love this outfit! This outfit is $34. I planning on asking for this for my birthday. :)

I think this painting set is so cute! I might ask for this also for my birthday too. But I'm going to think about it. Because it is $48. 

And here we have her starter collection. I was planning on buying this. But I've changed my mine. PEOPLE IT IS $211. That's to much money. I only have $142 so far. 

*sigh*

If only AG would understand that younger kids don't have that much money.

To see more of Saige's collection and other new AG Items, click HERE

What do you think of Saige? Please leave a comment below!

~E~



1 comment:

  1. AG is probably just thinking: "Money, money, money!" I was mad too.

    ReplyDelete