Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's My 11th Birthday!

Yay!
Today is my birthday!
To celebrate, my family, a friend, and I went out for Mexican. (I wanted Mexican. . .yummy :) My friend who went to dinner with us also slept over! This morning I opened my presents! For my birthday cake, we had angel food cake with berries and whipped cream. (we ate it for breakfast) and our babysitter took us to a frozen yogurt place + my mommy is making ravioli and croissants for dinner tonight!

 Today I am showing you what I got!


From my friend, I got this adorable blue scarf, scented erasers, and a sticker book! 

From my parents I received:
 Rebecca's Hunnakah dress!


Rebecca's Hunnakah set!


(sorry it's flipped) A cute headband and starfish earrings!


 Mini things for our dollhouse!


First-Class Flight set!


















I love this set! It comes with a lot of mini AG doll size things! (I didn't show everything it comes with)


Rebecca Just for Fun book!


From my sister, I got a Hufflepuff hat, and from my brother I got this Taylor Swift notebook!

I also recieved a Life is Good shirt, gold hoop earrings, elephant print pajama pants, $2, and my AG doll, Elizabeth is getting sent to the doll hospital! (Yipee!)

I love all my presents and so happy of what I recieved!

Forever,
E :D


(this picture was taken on Friday-it's me with a friends/family's adorable baby :)






No comments:

Post a Comment