Sunday, January 27, 2013

Travel

Hi!
:)
Traveling is literally like the best thing ever. Though I've never been out of the country-I need to. :)  I absolutely love going on airplanes. Period. 
And just to let you know, I will happily get up at 4 in the morning to go on and airplane.
I LOVE TRAVEL! :D


Keep calm y'all. :)


Paris, some pretty place in Chili, and Honolulu. I need to go to Hawaii. Now. 

 Universal Studios Orlando an the Mall of America. Two of my favorite places.

Italy and London. I don't know what the other two places are called. :P

AG place D.C. I think, a cool place in Russia, and New York City.

FYI: All photos are not mine. I haven't been to any of these place except Universal and the Mall of America. :)

~E~


1 comment:

  1. I love traveling too! I've been to several different continents already and now would like to go to Australia, Italy, India, Russia, Brazil... sigh. Someday I'll be rich. :)

    ReplyDelete